segunda-feira, 20 de julho de 2009

A Malha da Aranha - espaço dedicado a conteúdos da banda Within Hell

Badass! A aranha está presa numa granda malha feita com as cordas da guitarra.


AFTER THE END OF ART (Lyrics by: João Lobo/Carlos Lobo)

Avant-garde is no more
Story cannot be made
People are waiting for
Something they know will fade

In the expanded field
Now there are points of view
Ago there was a shield
For all I kept you

After the end of art

Don’t mean to say death of art
But narrative makes no sense
There’s no linkable criterion
A poligon of arguments

Your thoughts are so right
That I can’t find the light
But I need to be heard
’Cause I’m willing to trust

Your thoughts are so right
That I can’t find the light
But I need to be heard
‘Cause I’m willing to trust you

After the end of art

No, I don’t know
I don’t care anymore

After the end of art

The grid of Modernism
Cycle that repeats throughout
Time



PAST (Lyrics by: Carlos Lobo/Delfim Miranda/João Lobo)

I wanna see
At night
Your smile by the moonlight

I wanna have
The luck
So one day I could sing it
For you

I know one day you’ll forget
The night
That I’m remembering
The time
That mistery which recalls
A moonlight night

The past was present once
And that should never have happened

Beginning
Actions
Flashback
Time barrier
To forget
Consequences
Misery
Regret
Deception
Thoughts
Hope
Oblivion
I pointed you the moon but you just saw my finger

Is there anyway back from disposition
I’m selfish
Anyone’s happiness is my misery
Either way
I’m imprisoned in time

I feel like I should find
A way to end this process
A way to solve this mess
Healing is so far away

I’m stuck in the past

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário