sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2016

Chrome Alien

Dark Opalo,
Eternity Lady Million owner of
Caracter Black


Be Delicious and you'll be Invictus
Very Irresistible Euphoria Hipnose
Que J'adore, parce que La Vie Est
Belle
Like a Boss

Gioia Magnetism
Ciao Omnia per mia Dolce Rania
The One Mademoiselle that
granted me a Chance
An Ultraviolet Angel with a Touch Of Pink

Fahrenheit Diesel is my Dynamic
Allure
L'Eau D'Issey of the Big Fortune
Cause you asked for a Happy
Night

My friends and I... Armani Code
Tango Aire, Funny Musk

Suis Le Male
Infinit Solo Nomad
Dressed in Polo Red
In search of my Cupido Flower
Obsession

212 Pleasures
Miracle Romance Addict
Magnifique VIP Mania
Fierce Attitude Infusion
On Horizon Noir

Olympéa Womanity
Eau My Gold Eden
Cypress Lime
Bottled Cool Water
Platinum Uomo Intenso con
Presagio Esencia

Noblesse Frost
Prémier Délice
My Burberry, Catch Me
In the Sky

Pseudonym Antigua Jungle
Fuel for Life In Motion XS


Un Affair de Rêve
The Key.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário